As part of the CA Group’s lecture series, “Architour”, co-founder of Hamonic+Masson & Associés, Jean-Christophe Masson, will give a lecture at 15:30 on October 30th at the Ablues Design Exhibition Auditorium in Shanghai. For 2013 through 2015, “Architour” has as its theme “New Force of Architecture – Leading Young Architects”: each year, the CA Group will select nine young, global leaders in architecture (four from Asia and five from the West) to lecture on topics that cross typologies and disciplines, from architectural design, urban planning to interior design. Sou Fujimoto, Hirata Akihisa, Christian Kerez and Thomas Heatherwick were the series’ first speakers.
Jean-Christophe Masson is the first French architect to be invited to participate, and will talk on the subject of heritage and architecture.
At the end of each year, an exhibition will be mounted; and at the end of the years, the contents of the lectures will be published as a book.
More info on the “Architour” at the CA Group‘s website.
- Title: Lecture: Hamonic+Masson & Associés in Shanghai
- Website: http://www.cagroup.cn/culture/culture.html
- Organizers: CA GROUP, TJAD, China Fortune Properties(GROUP)co., Ltd
- From: October 30, 2015 03:30 PM
- Until: October 30, 2015 05:30 PM
- Venue: Ablues Design Exhibition Auditorium, 10th floor
- Address: 191, Jiangchang 3rd Road, Zhabei, Shanghai, China